Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Drabble: Lame-Ass Story Based On an Empty, Strained Premise That I Posted Because I’m Too Lazy To Write Something New

Lame-Ass Story Based On an Empty, Strained Premise That I Posted Because I’m Too Lazy To Write Something New

“Did you hear what happened to Mark?”

“No, what?”

“Brain exploded. I warned him not to go playing around with all that whacky mathematics, the nature of infinity and multiple dimensions -- you name it. We all know how dangerous that can be.”

“His own damned fault, sure, but still. Pretty rough way to go, don’t you think?”

“The roughest.”

Jim ran in. “Hey, guys, did you hear about Mark?”

“We heard, we heard. Now don’t burst in like that, you’ll give someone a heart attack.”

“Can being startled really cause a heart attack?”

“No, that’s just a figure of speech.”

No comments: