Thursday, July 31, 2008

Drabble: Delicious!

Delicious!

This one'll be the last drabble posted for a couple of weeks, as I will be travelling in Europe. I'll keep writing, but I doubt I'll have easy internet access, so I think I'll probably post them all when I get back.

The hole was quite small, but oh was it hungry. After beginning its life at the CERN Large Hadron Collider near Geneva, it fell straight down to the center of the Earth, collecting matter as it went, overshooting to come just above the surface of the Pacific Ocean, just southeast of New Zealand. This oscillation repeated itself, but each time there was less and less left of the planet.

It took the land.

It took the sea.

It also took the assholes, the self-important douche nozzles, and most of all the fucking dumpsters.

So all in all, a plus.

No comments: